Tips to get beautiful healthy looking skin
Having a clear skin is a great blessing that all girls want to have. But quite unfortunately many beautiful girls are not blessed with it. If you are not blessed with clear skin, we are sharing here with you some great tips, just go through the article, we have clear skin tips for you to get an incredible beautiful skin.
1. Always wash your face before bed. Not washing away the day’s grime? You’re asking for a breakout. Stash cleansing wipes on your nightstand for nights when you’re too tired to move. You can try these super gentle, fragrance-free super cleansing facial toner from PinkBeautyOnline.com Wash your face for 30 to 45 seconds with a dime-size amount of cleanser. That’s how long it takes to clear dirt and oil off your face.
2. Wash off ALL your cleanser. Leftover cleanser equals leftover dirt and oil. Rinse with tepid water until skin feels clean and smooth and no longer slippery or soapy. Hot water dries out your skin, and cold water won’t open up your pores.
3. Be gentle. Scrubbing too hard leaves skin rough and red. Don’t fight with your face. Skip harsh scrubs and even washcloths, which can be too rough on your face and can cause irritation. Use your hands instead. Be sure they’re clean, or you’ll transfer acne-causing dirt and oil right back!
4. Suds up your cleanser or face cream in your hands first. It helps activate the ingredients, so they are more effective when applied to your face.
5. Don’t skip your morning wash. Hairstyling products get absorbed by your pillowcase then transfer to your skin — if it’s not cleared away in the A.M., it’ll clog your pores! For an AM wash, try something brightening that’ll help wake up your skin. Also, if you have a hard time getting up in the morning, a cooling face wash or mist can help you really look alive. Test out the HYDRA Mist for hydration & refreshing from PinkBeautyOnline.com Natural Is The New Luxury. It literally cools your skin as it refreshes and give you hydration.
6. Exfoliate. The trick is to remove the layers of dead skin cells and dirt that are blocking your pores — and your skin’s natural glow. Try a gentle face scrub or for daily use our VITAMIN A C E CREAM high concentration WAKE UP TRIED SKIN
7. You need to clean your phone, too. If you’re seeing pimples on your cheeks or anywhere near the area where you hold your phone, they may be from those hour-long convos with your crush. Your phone picks up lots of dirt and bacteria (from your hands, your bag, the kitchen counter), which can then get transferred to your face when you’re chatting on the phone. Wipe your screen with an anti-bacterial wipe often to get rid of dirt and germs.
8. Step away from your hands. You know how you rest your face on your hand while you’re studying? That might be the reason for those blemishes on your cheek or jaw. You’re constantly touching things that have germs—anything from your phone to your locker—so putting your hands on your face for a long period of time can cause dirt and bacteria from anything you touch to get into your pores.
9. Change that pillowcase! Not changing your pillowcases enough can also cause your skin to break out. Even if you wash your face every night, your pillowcases carry dirt and sweat from your hair, hands, and build up from the products you use on your face at night, which can clog your pores, so it’s a good idea to change them every few days.
Less is more. Too many products can irritate and too many steps may tempt you to skip. When it comes to your skin, more is definitely NOT more.
10. Wash those brushes! Make sure to wash your makeup brushes regularly with brush cleanser or baby shampoo. If you use makeup sponges, use disposable ones and discard them after each use. These tools can accumulate bacteria, which can lead to breakouts. Dirty brushes can make the most expensive skincare routines go to waste.
11. Be consistent. If you want great skin, care for it each day. Sporadic care won’t do it. And don’t expect any overnight miracles. It takes time for skin-clearing ingredients to kick in. Starting a skincare routine now will give you plenty of time for your skin to adjust by the time you walk through those double doors.